You may experience that you or your users are missing calls and ask why they are not receiving missed call alerts for their IVR or number. This article details the process of setting the missed call alerts in the customer's system.
- Access to the Nucleus/BCH portal.
Missed call alerts can be set using the process below:
- Log into the BCH/Nucleus Portal.
- Navigate to Management & Reports > Number Management.
- Enter the specified number and click on Search.
- In the Service row, take note of the service type, One 2 Many, One 2 One, etc...
- Select Call Handling and select the service type of the number from the dropdown.
- Now select Configure in the row of the number you are searching for.
- About halfway down the page, grouped with the voicemail settings, you will see Missed Call Alerts. Select Update to the right and enter an email address with which you would like to receive the alerts. You may also enter an email group if they are configured.
- Once the information has been entered, select Save.
After the solution steps above have been completed, the missed call alerts will be set. Test the new settings.