You want to transfer a number from one of your accounts to another so that the services charges related to the number are transferred to the destination account's CallStream bill.
If you have multiple accounts with CallStream, you can request a number to be transferred from one of your accounts to the other. All services charges related to the line or service will be included in the destination account's bill. To request the transfer of the service charges to another account, create a ticket with CallStream Support and include the following information:
- Line number.
- Name of the current account.
- Account number of the current account (usually C0XXXXX).
- Name of the destination account.
- Account number of the destination account (usually C0XXXXX).
- Date when the transfer should take place.
You will be informed by support once the service charges of the line have been transferred. Please note that CallStream bills some services monthly in arrears.
<supportagent>To handle this type of request, follow the steps below:
- Confirm that the information provided by the customer is correct using aBILLity:
- Review the CLIs of the current account and confirm that the number that is going to be transferred is included in the list
- Confirm the name and number of the destination account:
- Navigate to View Business Customers under the Contact Manager section.
- Search for the company using the search bar on the top right.
- Escalate to the Billing team in the BU as described in the routing table.
- After billing has processed the request, go to Contact Manager > View all CLI and search for the number that was transferred. At least two results must be displayed, one with the previous account number in the Short Name column and another one with the new account number in the Short Name column. The Start Date of the result with the new account number must match the date provided by the customer.</supportagent>