To modify the name on an extension, the employee linked to said extension needs to be updated in the Business Portal. This article describes the steps to edit the first name and surname of an employee in the Business Portal.
- Administrator role in the Business Portal.
<supportagent> To access the customer's business portal:
- Log into the Business Portal.
- Navigate to the Companies section.
- Search for the customer by Company Name.
- Click on the Select option for the company in the results section.
- In the Business Portal, go to the Employees tab.
- Locate the extension that needs to be updated and click on Select.
- Click on Service Settings.
- Modify the First Name, Surname, Caller ID FirstName, and Caller ID Surname fields under Employee Settings.
- Click on the Save option at the bottom.
Once the changes have been saved, navigate to the Employees tab and locate the employee by the Extension. Verify that the First Name and Surname columns display the updated values.
Article is closed for comments.